Support your local businesses...
Forest Furniture (formerly Kopp a Cabinets) has 33 years experience in the cabinet making industry.
We specialise in quality manufacturing and installing of kitchen and laundry cupboards, vanity units, office furniture and solid timber reception counters.
We also design and manufacture solid timber furniture from hard-wood Karri and Jarrah timber milled from own property and CALM windfall trees in the Quinninup area.
Some examples of our work:
- Northcliffe Tourist Centre - reception counter, solid timber shelving and solid timber desks
- Hampton Partners Pemberton - reception counter and boardroom table
- Hampton Partners Manjimup - reception counter and office furniture
(08) 9773 1205
Upper Warren WA 6258
Contact Russell Kopp
M Eastwood Building
Local quality builder, Mick Eastwood and Co have over 25 years experience as a contract builder.
His knowledge of the local area is just what you need to ensure your project goes according to plan.
No job is too small or too big….
- Owner builder consulting
- Plasterboard and tiling
Contact Mick Eastwood
(08) 9773 1243
0438 731 960
PO Box 622
MANJIMUP WA 6258
The historic Quinninup Tavern and Restaurant is set amongst karri trees in the heart of Quinninup on Wheatley Coast Road.
Enjoy great meals and cold beers in the garden or a local wine by the warm fire...
- Stone baked pizza's Wednesday nights!!
- FREE lunch with your 1st drink 2:00pm - 3:30pm Sundays
- Open 7 days
- Delicious meals 12noon - 2pm and 6pm - 8pm
- Sunday sessions with live music - starts 2pm
- Gluten free and vegetarian meals available
- Gas bottles - swap and go
(08) 9773 1245
Lot 21 Wheatley Coast Road
Quinninup WA 6258
Bookings Call Dale
Quinninup Tourist Park
Surrounded by large trees and wildflowers the Quinninup Tourist Park is centrally located at Lot 11 Wheatley Coast Rd.
51 large powered, grassed drive through sites are available we also offer 5 self-contained chalets that sleeps unto 6 people.
- Modern clean toilet block
- Pet friendly
- TV reception
- Linen hire
- Disabled facilities
- Wide roads with easy parking
- Children's play area and free BBQ's
- Access to tennis & basketball courts and cricket pitch
- Large rigs welcome, dumpsite and fresh water available
Karri Lake and river nearby; walk trails, fishing, marroning and canoeing and we are Munda Biddi Bike Trail friendly.
GPS Long: 116-14-49 Lat: 34-26-13
(08) 9773 1329
Eco Park Road
Quinninup WA 6258